Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Meral Ece's blog

Yesterday I was alerted to Islington Mildmay Lib Dem Councillor and GLA election candidate Meral Ece's new blog. She fought Dianne Abbott's Hackney North and Stoke Newington seat in 2001, coming third behind the Tories.

Personally I find the blog quite hard to read because the posts are too long, a bit of a brain-dump it seems. However, I'll be keeping an eye on it over the coming weeks and months. It looks to me like she has started it purely because there is an election coming up in May.

I was interested to note that she thinks that "Brown of (sic) Cameron, who lead parties with far more common ground (than the Lib Dems have with either)." What a load of tosh. She might be interested to recall that both the Lib Dems and the Tories voted against the National Minimum Wage.

No comments: